Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. The reference style conforms to the 6th edition of the American Psychological Association for in-text and for the Reference list at the end of the submission.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The copyright for materials in this journal, IJVTPR, is owned by the author. The author, however, grants first right of publication to the journal, IJVTPR and assures the editorial staff of the journal that the work submitted has not simultaneously been submitted to any other journal, nor is it under consideration for publication by any other journal. If any portion of the work submitted has appeared elsewhere, the quoted material is properly cited and credit is given to the original publisher. The submitting author (or the principal and corresponding author of the work) also assures the editors of IJVTPR that he or she has obtained all required written permissions from any quoted authors or publishers of quoted materials. The submitting author also agrees to hold IJVTPR and its editorial staff harmless from any infractions of copyright law that may be discovered at any time in the future in the submitted work. The author assures the editorial staff at IJVTPR that none of the work submitted is plagiarized, and that any recycled or precycled material by the author is identified as such with proper credits in the text to any other parties holding a copyright interest in the quoted material.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.